Monday

I Can't Believe....

.....It's a Girdle! The Playtex Corporation introduced this now famous variety of girdles in the 1960's. This new era girdle was made of Tweave fabric, a lightweight fabric made with Lycra. This 'I Can't Believe It's a Girdle' collection was super popular in the United States and Australia. I heard the Australians love them more. They did have quite a pretty design, comfortable and quite durable.

Actually, Playtex has been around since 1932. Founded by an inventor and industrialist. The original factory in New York produced ladies' swim caps and latex gloves. These days their operations are in Dover, Delaware.


I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A GIRDLE ALL-IN-ONE ON ETSY

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A GIRDLE ALL-IN-ONE ON ETSY


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...