Monday

Making a Come Back Tonight

Being that it was a long weekend, I'm trying to get back in the groove of things tonight. Oh, Summer is almost over. And, I was just getting into the warm weather. Change in the season brings Fall festivals, fairs and so on. What fun! Great time for antiquing, too. Which reminds me, many of you know I show my offerings on Etsy and now Artfire. But, I don't think that most of you know, I also sell antiques on my own website at http://www.oliviasantiquescollectibles.com/ . In the next couple of weeks I will be listing more items on this website. Also, you're welcome to stop in Tea At Home With Olivia Boutique in Export, PA. Browse our tea, gift and antique Shoppe at that location. If you can't make it our way, you can visit our tea boutique online at http://www.teaathomewitholivia.com/ . On Friday November 7th and Saturday the 8th is our annual Fall & Winter Open House. Make sure to stop in for complimentary tea, goodies and a good time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...