Monday

What I'm Loving Today


I'm totally loving these 60's pair of  Ketch sunglasses. Makes me want to drive a convertible with the top down while, singing to some groovy tunes and the wind blowing through my hair. Maybe, I can get some doggles for Chaco so we can both have fun in the sun. Ahhhh! Wow! I better wake-up to reality and stop day dreaming. Got to get my taxes done. Yes, procrastinator is my middle name.

If you're looking for the coolest vintage sunglasses for Summer, shop  Collectable Spectacle at Etsy. Gwen has the best most delicous vintage styles.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! It put a big smile on my face! I can see you in these sunglasses and Chaco in his doggles riding down the road in your Cadillac! A great salute to Spring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...