Monday

Color Obsessed

I'm obsessed with vintage green for this season. I totally love it so much that I think I'm going to paint at least one wall or two in the boutique a bold funky green. Last week I even bought a long necklace with funky green large gumball size beads. I'm not sure why I'm lovin' it so much. Maybe, it reminds me of the unforgettable times of being a child of the 60's and 70's. Mod, fresh and hip comes to mind when I see the different shades of green. Although, it also makes me think of Spring, a time of rejuvenation and the awaking of foliage. Yet, it could be that I like the soothing character of green teas. Whatever reason I just want to slather everything with green. What's your favorite color this season?









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...